Indica Labs is proud to announce the launch of HALO AP, a state-of-the-art anatomic pathology software designed to support a variety of clinical workflows. HALO AP builds upon tried-and-true HALO analytics, artificial intelligence, and unmatched usability, scalability and performance.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how HALO AP can be used for:
– Digital pathology workflows for hospitals, reference labs, and clinical CROs.
– Standardized qualitative and quantitative scoring.
– Novel multiplex, immuno-oncology assays deployed as LDTs
– Improvements in efficiency, quality and automation using AI.
– Collaborative workflows including tumor boards and consultations.
– LIS-integrated digital pathology informatics
Who should attend? Pathologists, technicians, lab managers, and medical directors at CROs, reference labs, hospitals, and pathology groups.